Coaching Changes Lives
Coaching Can Change lives to create brighter futures!
We know how much of a difference coaching can make to our staff and children at Chancery. As a result, all staff in Chancery schools have access to a coach and are given time and space to explore goals, issues and ideas.
All leaders are offered coaching with a trained professional coach and SLT group coaching supports the school in reaching goals and targets.
Quotes from staff here:
“…coach has squashed my self-doubt and encouraged me to take responsibility for goals that will utilise my strengths”.
“Coaching is the most powerful CPD I embark upon and is something I continue to do even as my experience as a head grows”.
Through SLT coaching sessions “we gained direction that we could all buy into as a way forward”
As a result of coaching in our schools:
- Staff retention is high
- 100% job satisfaction
- High performing schools
- Schools leading projects e.g. Early Years
- Staff have sought qualifications/promotions
- Future leaders are developed
- Chancery is an employer of choice
What Chancery offers in terms of coaching:
Chancery delivers bespoke coaching and leadership opportunities.
- One to one Executive coaching sessions
- Group coaching for SLTs
- Culture Coaching – developing a coaching culture across your school or organisation
- Learn to Coach Programme
- Twilight sessions/Inset Training days
- MDA coaching skills
- Middle Leadership Performance Coaching