Join Our Trust
Helping all schools
We are a Cheshire based multi-academy trust. The infrastructure of the Trust will allow our schools to focus on effective teaching and learning and provide interaction and mutual support with like-minded colleagues.
Membership of Chancery Multi Academy Trust also brings:
- A flexible scheme of delegation for the LGB to continue to lead and manage the school;
- A chance to generate income and lead on school improvement by offering school-to-school support;
- Continuing professional development for all staff;
- An opportunity for head teachers to join an executive committee to shape the working of the Trust;
- Stability in a fast-changing educational landscape;
- Access to shared services and economies of scale.
The behaviours we expect to see of all schools joining the trust:
- Children at the heart of all decisions made
- Strong and capable leadership
- A focused determination to deliver excellent outcomes for all pupils
- Interacting with colleagues with respect and trust
- A commitment to continuous improvement through the development of expertise
Once a school formally requests to explore joining Chancery MAT, a reciprocal due diligence procedure will take place around the following themes:
- Standards and track record
- People and leadership
- Financial sustainability
- Vision & growth plan
A detailed checklist will be followed in order to ensure rigorous due diligence is completed prior to any final decision.